Friday, July 23, 2010

Trend to Try.. Maxi Skirts




So I will admit that I'm not exactly the biggest fan of maxi dresses, yet alone maxi skirts. I'm not sure why... I guess I just prefer shorter lengths since you know, it is summer! But looking around at other blogs I've been inspired to create these looks. And I get why this trend has been so big in the past... Maxi skirts are all about simple dressing. You can pretty much wear it with anything and look very pulled together and polished (albeit in 30 degree weather?). What's your opinion on this trend? I'd say it works for many occasions... BBQ, day at the park, day out shopping, grocery shopping perhaps. Even works for an evening out, maybe not a wild party (ok definitely not a wild party).. but cocktail hour? I say, have fun with this trend and play around with proportions. Ta-ta =)

No comments:

Post a Comment