Friday, October 15, 2010

Fall Lusts...




What's on my must have list? Autumn basics! For the next couple of months (yes including my Christmas list ;)) I'll be on the hunt for these essential items. What's on your fall lust list?

1. A quality oversized cardigan.. that can be worn with just about anything!
2. A brown leather belt. Very chic.
3. A modest length pencil skirt.. remember my previous 50's glamour post?
4. A draped jacket! So hard to find a decent one... on a small budget... =(
5. A bouncy printed skirt. Very versatile piece, can go from day to night.
6. Some great platform "hiking" boots. So cute. I must get a pair ;)
7. Every woman needs a structured bag. Its simple, classic yet oh so feminine. And pulls any look together.

Thats it for today my lovelies. Have a great weekend. XO

No comments:

Post a Comment