Friday, March 12, 2010

Fave Oscars Dresses!

I must admit I'm not the biggest Miley Cyrus fan... but I do love this Jenny Packham dress she wore to the Oscars! It is definitely age appropriate and truly makes her glow. Also... I'm a sucker for the corset like top ;)


Woot! Gotta love this Canadian girl. She totally rocked this dress, it exudes springtime. She looks great, girly and confident.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this dress... true masterpiece. Marchesa=LOOOVVEE!


Ok, so a lot of people out there have been dissing Zoe's dress choice, but when I first saw it, I loved it. It's definitely a bold choice but she looks amazing.


Love the dress, but would have preferred a brighter colour for Ms. Stewart. Her newfound "edgy" look works most of the time, but I believe variety is the key to her look. (i.e mizing up her edgy do with a girlier frock=perfection!


Don't think much explanation is needed here, the dress is gorgeous, and so is she.


So... I think this is my number one fave oscars dress. It's elegant, girly, carefree, yet very sexy. I would totally wear this dress =)


Always love Cameron Diaz's outfits. This is just another one to add to my list. Taking old hollywood glmour to the modern day. She truly sparkles.


Anna sure has been popular on the best dressed list lately! Or at least I've thought so. I'm a huuggee fan of draping, and this dress made me drool. She's effing beautiful, and this pale pink against her skin is just so pretty. Very.. ethereal?

No comments:

Post a Comment