Friday, March 26, 2010

Obsession: Bright Florals!

So the new H&M Garden Collection just came out. My closest H&M store is a ferry ride over.. =( I decided to check the line out on H&M's site instead. The magazine ads have been taunting me for awhile now, what with the beautiful bright dresses and delicate floral designs... I just couldn't stand it any longer! I was pleasantly surprised with a lot of the pieces from this collection (note: this is only from what I can see online, I have not actually held these items in my hands, as I would prefer to!). Anywho... take a look for yourself. I'm sure you will fall in love with these pieces as well! I'm thinking a trip to Vancouver for a birthday dress? ;) By the way... the collection is very affordable (but isn't everything from H&M?!), ranging from around $15-$60.




I especially love the bright blue ruffled dress, the way the ruffles cascade along the sides... it's pretty darn breathtaking! I'd love to try that on! And that vibrant floral printed dress? Such a gorgeous shape to it! (Yes, I'm a sucker for skirts and dresses with pockets, but aren't you?) I have also been on the hunt for some really cute shorts. These are pretty simple with just a couple of ruffles. I'm looking for shorts that look like a skirt from the front, but SURPRISE!.. THEY'RE SHORTS! Know what I'm talking about..? No? I'll try to find a pic for my next post. Cannot think of the name but yeahh... and they are SO not skorts!

xo <3

Pics from: http://www.hm.com/ca/gardencollection

No comments:

Post a Comment