Friday, April 2, 2010

Pastels to Die For: Elie Saab!


*Click to enlarge pic!


He's been seen on big stars, everyone from Halle Berry to Rihanna and most recently Rachel McAdams! His designs are intricate, exquisitely detailed and dramatically draped. His past collections have been very structural and at times hard (yes, tough chicks like fashion too!). But what I love about Elie Saab's Spring/Summer 2010 Collection is how ethereal each piece is. Those models weren't walking down that runway, they were floating!
The pastel colours (pink, lavender, baby blue, seafoam green, aqua blue.. etc) really are to die for; capturing the true essence of spring and summer in one beautiful sparkly haute couture collection. What else about this line that makes me drool? It encompasses a good balance of playfulness, sophistication and all things truly beautiful in life (don't these pictures just put you in a better mood? -- makes me feel giddy, excited...). Oh, I wish I could wear just one of these pieces in my life time!

Pictures from : Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment