Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I Can Feel it!






Spring that is. I can feel it. In fact during the past four days, it's been sunny for three! We had one really crummy grey rainy day but the rest have been sun, sun, sunny! Thought since I'm catching up on some blogging I'd share these spring buys with ya. Tell me what ya think! I haven't had time to try out the products yet but I'm sure they are gonna be great ;)

*Okay, so I don't know this well enough to figure out how to put captions under a picture. So here goes...

Beauty Must Haves for Spring 2010 - CORAL! Coral blush, coral lipstick, and I especially love coral nails. Try it out =) I couldn't help myself. It was love at first sight when I saw Mac's "Ripe Peach" ombre blush. It's kinda like a bronzer and blush in one. I am very excited to try this one out.
Also from their Colour Collection... I bought two lipsticks. Once again, I couldn't resist the beautiful coral color. And I have been looking around for a really pretty pink lipstick for awhile. It was honestly a hard call between the new Viva la Glam's "GAGA" (which is equally as beautiful), but I liked the shimmery "Bubblegum" just a little better.

Also stopped by at Aritzia and mission accomplished! i convinced my cousin to buy this shirt last week and after coming home I realized how much I liked it too =P It's pretty perfect for spring - loose, super soft and obviously comfy. A new basic in my weardrobe ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment