Thursday, February 11, 2010

Spring Beauty Trends to Try




Flipping through magazines at work and I discovered some spring beauty trends I am dying to try out. Theres something so simple and effortlessly chic about the side braids at Alexander Wang that screams spring. I saw a customer wearing this enviable look today, poufed front and all... there I was in my apron and hairnet and dang was I jealous...
I usually have the tendancy to fall in love with just about anything purple.. So to me the purple shadows worn at Versace were just completely genius! Another smart move? They paired the purple with long flowing locks, which exude youthfulness and natural beauty. What else am I loving? The rainbow of eye shadow colours shown at Derek Lam. Nothing says spring quite like pastel pinks, purples and blues! Are you as excited as I am?
And one more thing... I'm pretty obsessed with nude lips right now. Maybe it's just because I like to emphasize my eyes but I find a nude or even pale pink lip pretty darn sexy as well. I hope you will join me in trying out these looks and remember to always make it your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment