Friday, February 5, 2010

Hello?...

So why am I creating this blog? First off, I thought it would be good practice for me (chasing after your dream means starting somewhere right?). Secondly, I spend so much time reading other people's blogs... Why shouldn't I have my own too? Thirdly... This blog provides a way for me to share my thoughts, opinions, inspirations, and random banter with the world (okay, maybe not the world but like Betty Suarez says.. "To inspire at least one person"). Yes I am an Ugly Betty fan. My cousin even jokes that maybe I will be like Betty one day... I take it as a compliment. To be successful and still remain her true quirky, unique self, that would be something I would be proud to become.

Anywho, if anyone out there is reading this at all... I look forward to sharing my fashion and beauty tips and advice with you all. Any questions, feel free to comment =) If you have a blog tell me about it. I'd love to check it out!

I will try to update as often as possible. Let me get used to this ;)

xo. B<33

PS: Btw, this is a very exciting moment for me.. MY FIRST BLOG ENTRY! oh em geee... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment