Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Spring Plaid...



[skirt; club monaco][plaid shirt;costa blanca][tank; old and random][belt;joe fresh!]

Wore this to see Stars on Ice last night! It was essentially a little birthday treat for my mom and plus we have always loved watching figure skating on t.v but have never experienced it in person. It was amazing! Olympic gold medalists Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir were awesome but I think that Canadian all stars Jamie Sale and David Pelltier stole the show =)

Couldn't find my fave grey cardigan so ended up just grabbing this plaid shirt to throw on top. I think it worked.. What do you think? A new way to wear plaid for these upcoming spring/summer months?

Also, heres a random outfit I wore to a friends birthday dinner. As you can tell, I'm kind of obsessed with skinny belts at the moment. They just seem to pull any outfit together =)

[skirt;rickys][cardigan;jacob][top;club monaco][belt; ralph lauren from the bay][shoes;old navy --> very comfy btw!]

No comments:

Post a Comment